Many companies are able to supply customers with good products. But it's the level of service that makes the difference. You can tell from the quality and range of services provided by ProMinent that we are a company that is genuinely on your side - in over 100 countries.
What services does ProMinent provide? - We advise on all technical matters. We start up pumps and systems. We undertake maintenance and of course repairs.
Ready for you!
When you need advice with ProMinent equipment, use of equipment or set up for specific applications, use the experience and knowledge of ProMinent's technical department. They have in depth factory training, know the products and can advise accordingly.
- Phone-based support (attentive, efficient, patient)
- The practical knowledge and experience of technical support staff is available to you
- Help in selecting the right products
- Close dialogue with field service staff, who provide on-site support
- Quick responses: an individual quotation
Make things easy for yourself and have the work carried out by ProMinent service technicians. Our technicians are factory trained on the equipment and can easily commission the equipment for you. All system parameters are documented, service report generated and operating staff can receive thorough training.
- lay pipework in PE, PVC and PVDF materials
- carry out electrical installation work
- connect the system to the PLC
- If desired: they can carry out modifications and system extensions
To keep your equipment running smoothly, ask us about a service contract with preferable rates. We will do a site inventory / evaluation of your equipment and propose a service contact to keep things running through its service life.
Repairs are essential too. If performed swiftly and correctly, they cause no inconvenience. We are able and willing to do this for you. However, only cleaned parts can be repaired. The parts affected by this and the factors to be taken into account can be found in our Guideline Repair . In addition, safety data sheets relating to the processing medium used and the fully completed Declaration of Decontamination must be attached to the outside of the package. Processing cannot take place without these conditions. Untreated parts are returned freight forward to the sender in compliance with the transport regulations for dangerous goods. This is the only way to protect people and the environment.
- Repairs are essential too. If performed swiftly and correctly, they cause no inconvenience. We are able and willing to do this for you. You can help our technicians by
- cleaning your product thoroughly and removing any hazardous substances
- completing the decontamination declaration
- specifying the feed chemical used and attaching the relevant safety data sheets
- attaching the documents visibly to the outside of the package
- writing the word - REPAIR - legibly on the outside of your package
- sending your package to the following address:
ProMinent Iberia, S.A
Polígono Industrial Can Portella, 16. 17,853 Argelaguer (Girona)